Emergency Loans

A thing I've saw a few times in real life. An example could be Rangers FC 4 to 5 seasons back I think when Stefan Klos got injured we were given permission to sign Ronald Waterreus out with the transfer window. A feature that I think should be in football manager because at this very moment in my game it would help me alot! Both right full backs are injured, and i literary have none on the youth to cover so I've ended up playing with 3 central defenders and 1 DM but the team is really struggling to squeeze results. I don't know how the rule works officially and what criteria is used within the league and I'm sure SI would like to implement it without people being able to exploit it to get players during the closed window.

why don't you retrain someone to that position perhaps you have a youngish CB who is not currently getting in your First XI. You could re-train him as a right Full Back, use him in you game whilst he is training for that position and he will have RB as his other position quicker. :)

i agree with poster need the emergency loan and i believe for any position not just keeper (i believe but maybe wrong but man utd a few years back were given permission to larson outside the window due to injury). my fleetwood squad got decimated by injury and flu breaking out my last 5 games i have had literally 11 players fit including youth so option to sign would have been nice

Archived