that's a result!

Real life tops it, I'm afraid...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/8548345.stm

Cheltenham 4-2 behind with 6 minutes to go, they take it to 4-3, get pegged back instantly to 5-3 then go on to get 3 more goals to win 6-5...and Michael Pook, the guy who got a hat-trick in 10 minutes at the end of that game, had only scored 5 goals in 7 years before that. Now THAT is a result! :D

it is not about congrats! pay attention to the minutes of the goals! it is just interesting!

I think you are confusing interesting with boring. :confused:

90+10??? lolzors!

I know what "lol" means but what does the "zors" stand for ? :rolleyes:

Not that I'm a betting person, but what sort of real life "bet in play" odds do you reckon you'd get in the OP's game. Anyone fancy Hull to win in the 86th minute from 1-3 down? You'd be delighted to have stuck a tenner on that.

A quick pressing of my buttons gave me;

500-1

Haha, don't know what bookies you have been to! If a team is losing by 1 goal with 5 minutes left.. the odds wouldn't be 500-1 for thel osing team to win.

If it was, I would be sticking quids on loads of games like that.

really? i am pretty sure that this is the fact even in online games... for example valencia is losing 1-0 to saragosa right now, needs 30 minutes and it is 23-1 for valencia to win. imagine for an outsider team and 5 minutes before the end

Actually, while this isn't one of those "great comebacks", this was a beauty of a game to watch. I was Dover, by the way. Bit gutted about Elvins' goal, but if I'd won it then I'd never have deserved it :D

ChesterDover.png

They score three against me, my attackers are asleep and I still get a point :D

Archived