i have seen it all no

let me set the sceen to what just happend to me, champions league final im real madrid im playing liverpool i am one nill down in the 80th minute and ronaldo lays the ball off to kaka on the edge of the box note carragger tackels ronaldo after he plays the ball but it does not matter becaues kaka jinks past to defenders only the gk to beat 56 million pounds worth of brazillian and what does he do, tell you what can anyone guess after the first 3 guesses i well tell all:D

It doesn't matter this is a forum not English class.

In fact, it does matter. It's covered quite clearly in the rules to post in clear English

sorry matey i didnt mean to offend you

No offence caused mate. Was my (poor) jokey attempt at a friendly pointer :thup:

i have been playing fm for some time now and i have never seen nothing quite like this

I feel I should take it upon myself to support ftg87 in his war on poor use of the English language. I believe that rich 74 intends to convey to us all that he has never seen anything quite like this before. However his use of the double negative ("never seen nothing") almost hides this point. lol.

Just kidding lads I actually don't care about correct grammar outside of Uni.

Seriously though, that is awful luck for Kaka to have done that. I would have been absoloutely raging had that happened to me. I have always thought there should be some sort of sportsmanship slider when you set your tactics up, if you want to kick it out when a player is down, slid to sportsman, if you don't, slide to unsportsman. I'd be unsportsman all the time, lol.

I feel I should take it upon myself to support ftg87 in his war on poor use of the English language. I believe that rich 74 intends to convey to us all that he has never seen anything quite like this before. However his use of the double negative ("never seen nothing") almost hides this point. lol.

Just kidding lads I actually don't care about correct grammar outside of Uni.

Seriously though, that is awful luck for Kaka to have done that. I would have been absoloutely raging had that happened to me. I have always thought there should be some sort of sportsmanship slider when you set your tactics up, if you want to kick it out when a player is down, slid to sportsman, if you don't, slide to unsportsman. I'd be unsportsman all the time, lol.

great... another thing for your players to be upset about, lack of managerial sportsmanship :D

Archived