Staff recruitment for International managers

I've been managing Notts. County from day one and just got them into the Premiership so my manager rep cant be too bad. I applied for the job of Algeria manager (bad timing i guess when trying to maintain top flight football for next season) but I can;t seem to get any staff at all to sign up to the Algeria backroom. Is there some trick to this? All the Algerian staff are rubbish so far and even they wont sign...

What can I do here?

Help, as ever, is much appreciated.

--Funkball--

try placing job adverts and filter by nationality to be from algeria or africa! get an ass man and managers for u21 u19 and maybe a psycho because staff at national team don't do nothing! bring anyone who comes no matter how crap they are!

try placing job adverts and filter by nationality to be from algeria or africa! get an ass man and managers for u21 u19 and maybe a psycho because staff at national team don't do nothing!

Nah I don't think Stuart Pearce will help here at all. P.S. you beat me to the job centre rec.

I think in newer versions staff should have more input in internation level, maybe you could introduce Internation training schedules for when you have your meets, and get staff involved, would be good as we always see Fabio on the England training camp on sky sports news when a squad has been announced would be useful before a world cup ect to hold one and then get feed back from your ass man as to if anyone seems to be too unfit to be selected etc.

I think in newer versions staff should have more input in internation level, maybe you could introduce Internation training schedules for when you have your meets, and get staff involved, would be good as we always see Fabio on the England training camp on sky sports news when a squad has been announced would be useful before a world cup ect to hold one and then get feed back from your ass man as to if anyone seems to be too unfit to be selected etc.

But essentiall all international training is a few kickarounds, tactical work, and physio reports. The manager will have the players (outside of a WC) for at most 3 days at a time. What should be allowed is a far greater scouting staff available to the manager (if the country's rep and finances are good enough) as that is probably wha tan international manager needs most.

Archived