SPL question

Just started a game with Rangers, about to go into the second game of the season against Hearts and I get a little pop up message saying that I must have at least 2 outfield players than are under-21. I'm not sure why as this is an unchaged squad from the first game of the season (and that squad was fine). I make a couple changes and it tells me I need three under-21 players now.

WTF...??

Don't want to get into a debate about it pal but there's no way I'd manager C****c.

I've just checked and there were no birthdays. Odd aswell as sometimes it tells me I only need 2 outfield players and then sometimes it's three...

Don't want to get into a debate about it pal but there's no way I'd manager C****c.

I've just checked and there were no birthdays. Odd aswell as sometimes it tells me I only need 2 outfield players and then sometimes it's three...

Surely the reason for that is you already have one selected and it's telling you that you need 2 more? Also would the first match maybe be the league cup or something?

And on the topic of managing the Mob of Mankyness? Why would you want to do that?

Proud to be British :gbr:

--Funkball--

Surely the reason for that is you already have one selected and it's telling you that you need 2 more? Also would the first match maybe be the league cup or something?

And on the topic of managing the Mob of Mankyness? Why would you want to do that?

Proud to be British :gbr:

--Funkball--

Because, get this, some people actually have different opinions to yours. While it may be a difficult concept to grasp, there is Celtic and there is Rangers, some people like Celtic and some people like Rangers. Good luck.

On topic the only thing I can think of are what has already been mentioned, the possibility of it being a different tournament or a player having a birthday.

Because, get this, some people actually have different opinions to yours. While it may be a difficult concept to grasp, there is Celtic and there is Rangers, some people like Celtic and some people like Rangers. Good luck.

On topic the only thing I can think of are what has already been mentioned, the possibility of it being a different tournament or a player having a birthday.

It was a joke, and a tasteful one at that. Some people have a sense of humour ;)

Vivas Las Malvinas Argentinas and it most be a bug ps: why does a Notts Forrest fan dislike Celtic.

I know many people who have no allegiance to any Scottish team yet don't like Celtic. I asked an English online friend I met through the FML beta why he doesn't like Celtic and his stated reason was that they seemed to be "up themselves". Not having a dig there, just answering your question.

'Notts' Forest. Nice try of a wind-up there pal ;)

I don't dislike Celtic. I hate them. With an immense passion.

Wise choice, I say, wise choice.

By the way, would this be a bad time to mention I'm currently managing Notts. County in the Premiership ;)

Out of all the teams you would say are up themselves celtic are not one of them (Most London teams are up themselves and sing songs like "we pay your benefits" now thats up yourself) and it wasn't an attempt at a wind up I hate Notts county because they tried to buy success.

Wise choice, I say, wise choice.

By the way, would this be a bad time to mention I'm currently managing Notts. County in the Premiership ;)

Not at all mate. It's a one way rivalry. We couldn't care less about them.

Derby County is the big game for us and always will ;)

Out of all the teams you would say are up themselves celtic are not one of them (Most London teams are up themselves and sing songs like "we pay your benefits" now thats up yourself) and it wasn't an attempt at a wind up I hate Notts county because they tried to buy success.

Apologies then.

A lot of people like to wind us lot up by saying 'Notts' Forest instead of Nottingham Forest.

Back on topic - I don't know what the requirement is I always thought it's some kind of indicator because at times it would say i have 11 under-21 outfield players, sometimes 8 etc.. But for a club of lowly stature I have no choice but to play youngsters.

Archived