Advancements on FM10's Tactics Creator --> FM11's Training Schedule Creator

I admit - I have never been the most tactically aware/patient of people and I really don't have the time or the inclination to sift through all my players and work out the best tactic/training schedule when I join a new team.

Therefore, this years new tactic's creator has been very helpful for me and I know it's been for others, and has saved me hours of tactics creating, after which I have been too tired to do anything else. So, my suggestion is a similar tool for training schedules. This is just an idea, and I only have a few ideas, so bear with me:

1. You get reports from coaches regarding fitness, adaptability and training style.

2. You then enter the specifications into a form (such as position specific specs, fitness style, etc...)

3. You make new special training schedules for rehab after an injury and pre-season.

OK, I know this is very basic and not very well explained, but I'm tired, and if anyone can expand and make it sound better, go ahead.

Thanks

Well, I believe the Tactics Creator has been a great success, so something in a similar vein could be a good addition.

Training is certainly one area of the game that perplexes a lot of people.

That's what I was thinking:thup:

And it's fairly basic too, in that you have to train a pre-determined (and hardcoded) area. I would like to be able to work on individual skills too.

So a training creator to put in general schedules for the positions, and then maybe a seperate area where you could allocate up to 25% of an individual player's time in honing one or two skills (e.g. free kicks and decision making).

Archived