profitable feeder club

i'm playing udinese and the board gave me a shortlist of feeder clubs. one is from USA one is from Japan and one from China.they all have a benefit from marchandising sales but which one is more profitable? how do i know ho brings a bigger profit and who to choose? is it based on club's reputation or the country has some importance too? any help would be appreciated!

In older versions it was easier to get Japanese and USA feeder clubs than Chinese, so my habit is of snapping up the Chinese one first, and then try to get another two from Japan and USA later.

The way it works is that when you sign a player, there will be a knock-on effect on the shirt sales etc by having a merchandising feeder club. The higher the reputation of the player, the higher the sales.

I read a couple of days ago that the nationality of the player is irrelevant and touring the country is as well. Don't know really, it's hard to say without SI confirming.

But the whole point of this type of feeder is for when you sign top players. If you're not signing any, there's no point in having them. That's my understanding of it at present.

Archived