tv rights

managing Hull and somewhere around July of season 2 i get the message that we will earn at around 42M from new season's tv rights. i went in my balance but no money! later i noticed the "will" part so i decided to be patient! but now i am in august already 1 match played and no money from tv rights! when do i get that? thanks

You get sponsorship money to now at once instead, but that depends on the rep of the club i guess as to how much that would be. I don't like the idea of tv rights over the course of a season, don't always notice it...though in my forest game i've noticed we have 7m overall all of a sudden, maybe thats why!

is there a place in the finances that i can see that?

Finances - Income - TV revenue

Looks like this

The peaks on the graph are my Champions League TV money at the end of each year but you can see the graph is always around the £2.5-3m mark each month, which is the Premier League (and cup) TV money.

Finances - Income - TV revenue

Looks like this

The peaks on the graph are my Champions League TV money at the end of each year but you can see the graph is always around the £2.5-3m mark each month, which is the Premier League (and cup) TV money.

OFF TOPIC :

Dafuge, You have a widescreen monitor?

Archived