Patch 10.1 or 10.3

I need your help forum.

Me and 2 mates play a network game together, and have been busy at it since it came out, and we are quite a few seasons in ......

We downloaded the first patch immediately and actually found it to be pretty good, although tactical consistancy has always been a bug bear of mine ... but one of my mates has proven ultra successful so far with the arsenal.

We avoided patch 10.2 given the negative feedback on these forums, however now that paych 10.3 has been released, I need your feedback on here to let us know wat to do ... stay with 10.1 or change to 10.3.

If you could reply with which of these two u prefer please it would be very much appreciated.

10.3 IMO. The last patch offers the most refinements, and I haven't experienced any of the anomalous bugs people mention. That being said, if you're starting a new season and don't want the January transfers to already be on the team, stick with 10.1.

It is you that needs to decide, but I if you hoping for 10.3 and fix a few bugs that there is on V10.1 then upgrade, however if you were one of those people that hated FM09 injuries bug, then I would advise you to stay on v10.1, because there several people complaining about injuries.

It is better for you to do little research on your own.

10.1 defo m8. far too many injurys and missed chances on 10.3 if it aint broke dont fix it m8

I don't want to turn this into yet another injury thread but there really isn't a problem with them. Injuries in game are now closer to RL than in any previous FM. I and hundreds of others have said this countless times and explained what you are doing wrong if you are getting loads of injuries.

10.3 is the way to go!

I always go of the newest patch that does address some of the in game bugs, not just negativity on forums that you see often when it's rant moan this new patch has ruined my game you know just go for the newest patch.

So I would always go for the most recent patch. IMO :)

Archived