How to make sure that a team are promoted?

How can i make sure that a team are promoted from a non-playable division into a playable one?

I want to play as Lübeck in the German league AND i want to start playing with them from the second season as i want to have regens. I have, with the help of the editor, put them in their third division so that they can be promoted into the 2. Bundesliga (don't want to load too many divisions). I've always thought that reputation was what decieded who will be promoted so i gave them a reputation of around 1000 more than the rest in the league. But they are still not promoted. I tried a few times as it may be some randomness involved too but no. I tried giving them 10000 in reputation the day before the league are updated but they're still not promoted. But i've found that at least one team (Wehen) are always promoted, can't figure out why though. Are the promotions decieded much earlier than at the day of update? I have saved the day before the league update.

So.. Anyone who knows how i can make sure that a specific team will be promoted from a non-playable division?

How can i make sure that a team are promoted from a non-playable division into a playable one?

I want to play as Lübeck in the German league AND i want to start playing with them from the second season as i want to have regens. I have, with the help of the editor, put them in their third division so that they can be promoted into the 2. Bundesliga (don't want to load too many divisions). I've always thought that reputation was what decieded who will be promoted so i gave them a reputation of around 1000 more than the rest in the league. But they are still not promoted. I tried a few times as it may be some randomness involved too but no. I tried giving them 10000 in reputation the day before the league are updated but they're still not promoted. But i've found that at least one team (Wehen) are always promoted, can't figure out why though. Are the promotions decieded much earlier than at the day of update? I have saved the day before the league update.

So.. Anyone who knows how i can make sure that a specific team will be promoted from a non-playable division?

Did you drop a team out of the 3.Divisie as that could be the problem (too many teams). Also make sure the team you are dropping are going into the same regional league. If this is not the case them I'm stumped.

Archived