NO new regens?

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help. i recently started a game, with about 6 nations and about 19 leagues loaded. i started in febuary 2010 (swedish start date) but for a more challenging role, i choose an english club, so they were already 3/4 through the season. everything was fine, but come june/july, i have not had any youth come through the ranks? being a bit suspicious i went to other english clubs to find the same thing. i loaded up fmrte just to check how many regens there are, and there was very little compared to the usual amount created normally, and they all seemed to be spanish, with hardly any english. so i was thinking, will regens only come through in febuary which my game started? or was it hopefully a one-off bug? im on the 12th july 2010 btw. thanks.

Youngsters will appear at the end of the first full season for each league. You used Sweden's Feb '10 start date so many leagues were already halfway through, thus you'd need to complete that season and the following season to see your first group of newbies. You'd have got youth getting promoted from the likes of Sweden or Russia in December 2010, but you'd have to wait until June 2011 to see the first crop of young 'uns from any league that started in the summer like England or Scotland.

@ Blario you can't, but at trhe first season end if you look at players 17 years old or younger, most of them will be regens.

Arite thanks. Cause I remember there was a post about it, saying something about the contract but I cant find it.

Thanks though.

Arite thanks. Cause I remember there was a post about it, saying something about the contract but I cant find it.

Thanks though.

If it's contracts all new regens will start off on youth contracts, and as such they will be unprotected, by using this filter in the contract status area, you will get a a lot of new regens.

This is a bug I have encountered many times. It only happens though when you first join a club after a certain amount of time. It has happened in like 2/3 of the games I have started and joined late on in the season. Sometimes happens when I switch clubs too. It is annoying but you learn to live with it. They will come in the next year.

Archived