conference to prem goal scorer

I was just wondering how many of you have had a player that has scored in every league from the conference to the prem?

I once had a player for Rushden & Diamonds who scored in every league on route to the Prem, I never manged to get him his first european goal though..

I ended up at Notts County in a 00/01 save & signed a guy from the Conference for £5K.

Pat Barry, an AM/FR, legend in my eyes, played with me from the old Div 3 upto the Premiership but he was pretty old by the time I got into Europe, he played just not sure he scored in Europe. He definitely scored in every league, he was just one of those players I could never sell, total legend

I had a regen on FM09 that I signed for my Nantwich team from a Croatian side when I was in league two. He stayed with the club and went on to win world footballer of the year despite us finishing 10th in the prem his performances were that good. He scored loads of goals for the club at every level and was the heart of my team for 10 years and still is although I don't play FM09 anymore. Makes me feel like I should go back to the game.

Had a defender/midfielder one of my scouts recommended when playing with Fisher Ath. on FM2007, he was a regular in my team from conference south to the Premiership, and even got a couple of caps for England. He got a goal in every division. I wish I could get more players like him.

I have david chaves from Porto originally. signed him on loan in L2 then again in L1 the following season. He was my top scorer and player of the year both seasons. He played for Millwall the next season in the championship then I bought him in the premiership the following year. He's not good enough though only scoring 2 in 15 so far.

Archived