Coaches Attribs

It might increase, it might not. Depends on his hidden CA and PA values (just like with players)

I had a coach who was a 4-star tactical coach when I was going to sign him, but when he joined the team he'd already got an extra point to something which bumped him up to a 4.5-star tactics coach :)

I don't know about coach attributes but I witnessed scout judging attributes increase over time as you send them to different country's.

Maybe if your club reputation is growing with time the coaches can develop more points as well.

didn't we have the exact same question a couple of days ago? aka use the search feature in future mate :thup:.

As said above they all have CA's and PA's like players so can indeed increase, i havn't personally seen a major increase (5 points or more) but have seen changes of 1/2/3 in some

Regarding coaches, how come I can get a Goalkeeping Coach in with 20 for coaching goalkeepers and he'll have 3/4 stars when training them? Then other times, I'll have someone with 15 for coaching but due to his reputation/wage, he'll have 4/5 stars?

Is this a player respect thing? Do they learn more due to coaches with higher rep?

As far as I understand there are different attributes that make a coach good at coaching a particular skill, such as discipline, motivating and determination.

http://bonzollm.net.tc/ <--- Someone created a calculator here that you can enter the attribute of a coach and it will say how good he is at coaching that skill. I've used it and now my training stats are all at 4.5 stars, except for set pieces as I think that needs more of the attributes.

Haven't found any 5 star coaches yet though, will keep looking!

Archived