Help, how to train finishing

Heya,

I've tried to combine a trainer with good attack, technical, mental, and whatever skills, but how can you train finishing properly?

I'm pretty sure I've tried all combo's, but none are working, so all the training is on 4 stars, and finishing stays on 2..:(

Any quick help appreciated, thanks!

Ciao, Ricky

=-;5063510']Heya' date='

I've tried to combine a trainer with good attack, technical, mental, and whatever skills, but how can you train finishing properly?

I'm pretty sure I've tried all combo's, but none are working, so all the training is on 4 stars, and finishing stays on 2..:(

Any quick help appreciated, thanks!

Ciao, Ricky[/quote']

Bring a coach in with good technique training stats.

Edit: And try to get good determination, motivation and man management too.

Bring a coach in with good technique training stats.

Edit: And try to get good determination, motivation and man management too.

Attack and Technique, with Determination, Discipline, and Motivation (as with any coach). The sum of DDM must be >40, or I won't sign the coach.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm?

Simple answer = give him a customised training with a very high 'Shooting' component, which trains Composure, Finishing and Long shots..

I think he means his team training rating for finishing/shooting is a 2 star schedule, so it has nothing to do with a player custom training.

In regards to the OP, what i would is get a cheap coach with 20 for his attacking attribute .

Archived