Stats For Staff & Players

A quick question regarding Stats for Staff & Players.

I am currently playing in L1.

Now if a player has 11 across the board for the position suitable in my tactic does that make him a better overall player than a player who has certain higher stats in that position but also some lower stats than the recommended amount. Or is each stat taken for that position better individually.

Same with Staff

Some stats are more important than others, not to mention that players who can play with both feet will have lower stats generally, but they're just as good overall, if not better due to their versatility.

If a player had one of the more important stats lower than 10 I'd be willing to forget about it as long as he compensated for it in other important stats, I wouldn't want a 11-all-around player, personally.

Some stats are more important than others, not to mention that players who can play with both feet will have lower stats generally, but they're just as good overall, if not better due to their versatility.

If a player had one of the more important stats lower than 10 I'd be willing to forget about it as long as he compensated for it in other important stats, I wouldn't want a 11-all-around player, personally.

Cheers Vrisk85.

The quick reply is much appreciated:thup:

So it is as I thought that providing the player has not got an absolute terrible stat for that position the individual stats overall take priority

Archived