Post-it note

Just wondering if anyone out there is like me and jots their tactics down or players stats onto a post-it note or peice of paper whilst playing FM and then by the end of an FM session your desk is surrounded by scribbled notes or drafted tactics or players stats etc? :)

My missus complains about the "pointless bits of paper laying around" ;)

I don't tend to write anything down whilst playing FM, but now I know all the cool kids do it I'm considering it....

What sort of things do you make notes of? I can see it being useful for transfers etc. but apart from that I'm thinking I'd have to write mega-detailed notes for them to be useful... Fixtures, injuries etc. and I can just check those on the screen (even if it would be nice to have them written down).

I don't tend to write anything down whilst playing FM, but now I know all the cool kids do it I'm considering it....

What sort of things do you make notes of? I can see it being useful for transfers etc. but apart from that I'm thinking I'd have to write mega-detailed notes for them to be useful... Fixtures, injuries etc. and I can just check those on the screen (even if it would be nice to have them written down).

I tend to make notes of where it goes wrong in games and how i am conceding goals or letting the opposition get through too easily etc. I also jot down players who i like the look of during games and then go and scout them after the game has finished.

Also draw tactics on how i can counter the opposition

Pretty sad really

I tend to make notes of where it goes wrong in games and how i am conceding goals or letting the opposition get through too easily etc. I also jot down players who i like the look of during games and then go and scout them after the game has finished.

Also draw tactics on how i can counter the opposition

Pretty sad really

I don't think any of us can exactly claim to be winners now, can we?

Actually sounds like a pretty good idea, although most the goals I conceed tend to be due to gross incompetence.

I used to use loads of post-it-notes and little scattered pieces of paper, especially when I was managing Ivory Coast and thinking of players who could be called up that were previously in the international wilderness. Now, I use a small notebook which is always handy to have in case there is something I forget to do when I return to the game after a few days away.

i have a notebook.....sometimes i take it out with me too......oh god i am so sad.

But i think it's vital for FM, i use it for everything, tactics, contract reminders, loan player reminders etc, potential signings....everything

I think that i need to go and buy a notepad:D

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

yer i have a little pad i wirtie donw stuff in man of matchs keey players fitness etc

Archived