The treble with Southampton F.C:) anything is possible people.

Hello all,

I have been playing FM since the days of old (Championship Manager on the Amiga) and have always loved the game. I have never really shared anything on these forums and have just achieved something i believe worthy of talking about with Southampton fc. I am so proud of my achievements that i wanted to share with you all to show you that anything is possible if you keep trying. I have never before won the treble with any team on any installment of the game....until now with my beloved Saints.

The Season is 2014/2015.....The team is Southampton Football Club..........The Manager is Marc Higgins.........The mission is to achieve safe mid-table position.

I dont know how to post screen shots guys i am sorry, so if someone could tell me i will happily provide them.

Premier League Final Position - 1st

Champions League - Champions

F.A Cup - winners

Once i know how to post screenies i will post fixture list/Squad screen and other significant pages:)

Thanks Marc

Why is your goal 'safe mid-table position' if you're in the Champions League?

I guess because i have only been in the Premier league for 2 seasons previous. The first years goal was to avoid relegation at all costs, the next year was to establish premier league status. I obviosly over achieved that season finishing 3rd in the league but with little transfer money. I think that the board felt i had over achieved so therefore set a "realistic goal", underestimating me and my genius management skills:)

seems very soon to be winning the treble with southampton, but ifs ts true and you didnt cheat then congratulations lol

I thought it would only be a little while before cheating gets mentioned. No i didn't cheat my friend. I am a firm believer of whats the point in playing if you are gonna cheat.

If some kind fellow would please advise me on how to print screenies i will gladly show you all my results/fixtures/players and tactics etc. p.s think you guys are gonna love my bargain transfers also:)

I'm also managing Saints:) Only just achieved promotion to Prem in my previous season. It's my 4th year with them, I don't know if I'll stay that long to win the league or in Europe as I want to launch an assault on France or Germany soon!

But well done, great achievement:thup:

Archived