How do you define foreign players in Spanish League?

I'm on my 4th season with Hercules in spanish league. I never pass 10mill euros in cash yet, so i didnt really think to buy the high profile youngsters or players. Lucky for me, my scout recommended lacina traore in my 3rd season n since he was in rosenborg, managed to snatch him for 4.2mill euros. Used every penny. Remembered him from my previous game with leeds.

What i found interesting was that, how come he is not declared as a foreign player? He is from ivory coast and does not have any 2nd EU nationality. Even my brazilian youngsters have to wait 2 years before they can have spanish as second nationality.

Any ideas?

Nope. No second nationality. He still has 1000+ days to go before he can apply norwegian nationality. I know maybe i shouldnt complain but i dont want to be having previous experience where i sign marlon king on free transfer. He was playing well for months and then got injured and suddenly the game said that he is unavailable. Turns out he had to serve time in jail. Just eant to be sure because u can register a max of 3 players for spanish league.

isnt kolpak ruling something about EU residents being able to work anywhere in EU countries..?

In cricket, it's a player who doesn't count as foreign (non-EU I think) despite coming from abroad. For example, Jacques Rudolph at Yorkshire.

Archived