press conference

im sick and tired of the bit after the press conference, where it may say so and so as had a cagey press conference because i didnt want to answer a question/or i put the middle option to a question, any ideas on why this happens. all because i do this for one question why is the press conference cagey, weird!!!

well in my opinion press conferences are a powerful tool for motivation, but it gets repetitive very quickly, lack of answers and the same old questions all over again.

just stick with the game hopefully next year this will improve as it did for this years game :)

If you repeatedly send your assistant to do press conferences, does that lower your hand-on approach?

I hate it when they keep pressing you for an answer; I now storm out any time they repeat a question, doesn't stop them from doing it though.

If you repeatedly send your assistant to do press conferences, does that lower your hand-on approach?

I hate it when they keep pressing you for an answer; I now storm out any time they repeat a question, doesn't stop them from doing it though.

Well storming out doesn't help either on your management skills :-P

Archived