bug, or just coincidance?, whatever great end to season!

Well bought fm10 last weekend and im pretty impressed, playing on the newest patch. 10.3

Started a manutd league with the condition of never reloading a bad result like Ive done in the past.

Ive had a pretty amazing season so far, and its all coming to ahead,

5 games remaining,

Semi final of champions league v chelsea (away am up 1-0)

Lost to chelsea in league cup final.

Final of Fa cup v Liverpool

and now the 3 games remaining of the prem:

fixturesv.jpg

umm chelsea last two prem games....

Prem table:

tableprem.jpg

how are the rules in england? can u play againdt the same team for the se competition (premier league) within 4 days? isn't it like in other leagues that u play the teams in an order and that order repeats itself in the second round??

Its not a bug, this has happened to me before.

Your first match against Chelsea would have been scheduled for much earlier in the season, but kept getting pushed back because it clashed with cup fixtures. Your deep runs in all the cups suggest that this is the case.

Dont worry too much about it, just make sure you hold them to two 0-0's and you're golden ;)

I don't think its a bug as it can happen in real life.

In fact this happened to Bolton and Arsenal in real life this season, because of the snow the game at the Emirates was postponed.

So Bolton played Arsenal at the rebook on a Sunday, then 3 days later played Arsenal away at the Emirates on the Wednesday. Both Premier League games....

80629784.jpg

yea it was pretty exciting, I lost 2-0 to chelsea in the 2nd leg of the champs league, and was 30 seconds away from being named prem champions while I was 1-0 up to everton, chelsea was losing 1-0 away to fulham, and guess who scored an home goal to make it 1-1, none other than chris smalling, thx future signing!.

So I went into the last two games against chelsea 6 points infront but behind on goal difference!

with being at home for the 1st game I was still pretty confidant I would rap it up then. but a goal from drogba 8mins from time to make it 2-1 to chelsea made sure it was going down to the last game at the bridge!

I think I played too defensivly so I decided to attack from the off, rooney scored after 11mins, but essian equalised instantly with a 35yd screamer, but a goal from gourcuff deep into 1st half injury time settled the game!

Best season ive ever had on any champs/fms

I would post some screens but am not on fm comp untill sunday

oh and nearly forgot, I beat liverpool 2-1 in the fa cup final, nani scoring winning goal 15mins into extra time after I brought him on for park on 90 mins inspired subsitution!

Archived