Board take overs

Just had a new board take over Liverpool and the chairman says he is relishing taking the club forward. The chairman then releases a statement saying there will be no investment in the club.

What on earth was the point in the take over? the chairman has inherited a debt ridden club and plans to do nothing with it apart from lose money. The club is still in a ridiculous amount of debt and the new chairman refuses to upgrade the youth facilities and training facilities. I'm glad the yanks have gone but whats the point if there is no change in the club, not a positive or a negative change. Not even sure why the game bothered to go through with it, it's just basically the chairmans name being changed from 'A' by depol to 'B'. Nothing else has changed and it's Pretty frustrating.

In my Arsenal save i was in 2017 and for a few years there was talk of a takeover but it never materialised then eventually a board member took over, only for a week or so later to sell the club to a new owner who invested alot of money into my side who was already dominating the PL after 5 titles in a row.

i had a take over with liverpool 2 and they said the same thing, then at the end of the season they started to build a 70000 seater stadium and gave me 120 million to help with running the club. though they did take out another loan to build stadium, had to pay back 600k a month

i had a take over with liverpool 2 and they said the same thing, then at the end of the season they started to build a 70000 seater stadium and gave me 120 million to help with running the club. though they did take out another loan to build stadium, had to pay back 600k a month

A new stadium, 120mill and 600k a month pay back sounds a whole lot better than no stadium, no money and paying back 2.5mill a month!

Just had a new board take over Liverpool and the chairman says he is relishing taking the club forward. The chairman then releases a statement saying there will be no investment in the club.

What on earth was the point in the take over? the chairman has inherited a debt ridden club and plans to do nothing with it apart from lose money. The club is still in a ridiculous amount of debt and the new chairman refuses to upgrade the youth facilities and training facilities. I'm glad the yanks have gone but whats the point if there is no change in the club, not a positive or a negative change. Not even sure why the game bothered to go through with it, it's just basically the chairmans name being changed from 'A' by depol to 'B'. Nothing else has changed and it's Pretty frustrating.

At least the havent dumped even more debt on the club than those other p*llocks

Maybe they will invest in the club in the future im not sure, or quickly sell the club to another owner who would be willing to spend money

Archived