Brighton & hove albion community stadium

Im in 2023, my 14th season as Brighton and Hove albion.

Im on course to win my 9th Champs league and my 6th Premiership.

After a couple of seasons in the game i moved to the community stadium which has a capacity of 22665. My average attendance has been above 22000 for past 8 seasons.

Im finding it very hard to manage players wanting more money and finding it very hard to balance the books.

Every season i ask them to expand and they refuse saying council wont allow planning permission, this is very frustration and surely the game should generate a new stadium.

How long do you have to wait before they build a new stadium?

THIS HAPPENED IN LAST YEARS GAME AS WELL, VERY ANNOYING

Getting very frustrating

I guess as the good peeps of Falmer whinged so much about the new stadium, this has been locked into the game. Lets face it, it is going to be unlikely that Brighton are even gonna be able to expand without having 10 years of consultations.

I must admit I would be tempted to increase the capacity slightly. We know the game is made to be realistic, that is a fun part of it. However, it is not fun if you have to concentrate that hard on finances after having won that much after 20 years of game time. Surely the game realism is not supposed to echo the RW that much??

One thing living down these parts is that there is a good core support of brighton & Hove. I'm glad that they got the stadium sorted. It is unfortunate that the funds have impacted on the maximum capacity of the stadium like it has. A 50000 cacpacity Community Stadium at Falmer would have been something to behold. Don't support them, but I have admiration for the way the club has prevailed through all the **** that has been thrown their way. They could have gone, but stood up and shouted we are Brighton and Hove Albion. We are here to stay!

I have also upped the capacity but i went for 60000 and am only asking to upgrade when i have made it to the Prem and need an upgrade rather than just wanting one. I recomended Brighton as a decent save in the 'what team should i be' thread so is good too see that others have noticed Brighton too. I thought i was the only person on here to manage them :)

One thing living down these parts is that there is a good core support of brighton & Hove. I'm glad that they got the stadium sorted. It is unfortunate that the funds have impacted on the maximum capacity of the stadium like it has. A 50000 cacpacity Community Stadium at Falmer would have been something to behold. Don't support them, but I have admiration for the way the club has prevailed through all the **** that has been thrown their way. They could have gone, but stood up and shouted we are Brighton and Hove Albion. We are here to stay!

I pass it all the time on the A270, its looking good!!!

I have also upped the capacity but i went for 60000 and am only asking to upgrade when i have made it to the Prem and need an upgrade rather than just wanting one. I recomended Brighton as a decent save in the 'what team should i be' thread so is good too see that others have noticed Brighton too. I thought i was the only person on here to manage them :)

i always play as them, my hometown and nearest team. hopefully going to the southhampton game on thursday!

I pass it all the time on the A270, its looking good!!!

Sorry mate missed your post. Reckon I should get on a 25 and have a looksie. The guys at work say it looks impressive. About time too realy, This clubs status deserves the Stadium and I realy hope they get back to the Championship soon. Then the Prem, because if I am still in Brighton, would love to see Bily and Jags have a Sunday picnic ;)

Done 14 seasons Just started 15th

1st Season Won League 1

2nd Season Won Championship

Since then

9 Champions Leagues

6 Premierships

4 FA Cups

2 Leagues Cups

8 World Club Cups

6 Super Cups

6 Community Shields

I'm from Brighton and every year for the past 10+ years i have played as Brighton & Hove albion, its always a challenge but this game I have done the best. I would recommend it as a challenge for anyone.

Stadium is a big issue but i don't know if you can relocate twice as they relocate after a couple of seasons, i did find that after installing the patch the revenue i got from gate receipts went down a bit but attendance's stayed the same.

Wage bill is only 572K it was about 950K but that really restricted me when it came to spending.

my non-footballing costs for last season were 47 Mill :(

Archived