my budget dissapeared

i just started my third season with intermilan seventh of the game and was given a budget for 85 million dollars (us i think) or so. i clicked on continue... a few in game day laters i went to try to make a big on micah richards and for some reason i had a transfer budget of $283. basically i had a budget of zero. now my transfer salary space was fine, it hadnt gone up or down but some reason all my transger budget money had gone away.

the only two things that had happened. i signed a new contract keeping me at the club for 3 more years. and i got a bunch of young players i had who had been on the end on the last 6 months contract and that i had pouched for free.

is there anything i can do to get my money back?

i just started my third season with intermilan seventh of the game and was given a budget for 85 million dollars (us i think) or so. i clicked on continue... a few in game day laters i went to try to make a big on micah richards and for some reason i had a transfer budget of $283. basically i had a budget of zero. now my transfer salary space was fine, it hadnt gone up or down but some reason all my transger budget money had gone away.

the only two things that had happened. i signed a new contract keeping me at the club for 3 more years. and i got a bunch of young players i had who had been on the end on the last 6 months contract and that i had pouched for free.

is there anything i can do to get my money back?

Archived