How much would you sell him for?

I have had Neymar in my squad since 2010 when I paid £25 million for him. He has now expressed a desire to play his football else where and requested a transfer. Now I am happy to let him go as he is no longer figuring in my team plays (I intend to have an all English squad in a season or two).

Man City are sniffing around and have offered a fairly respectable £49,500,000 for him. Now I am not keen to sell to a team in the same league, especially a team that challenges for the top 4 regularly, but the fee is pretty impressive. So would you sell or hold out for a foreign team to come in?

th_Neymar.png

I always offer my players for around €50m and I always exclude rival clubs. And I always reject clubs from the same league if the player is really worth €50m in transfer.

But of course I start higher at €90 or €100 m and then move the price down until someone bites.

id offer to clubs personally myself at 24 hes still prime (i bought him on my bristol city season save) and still at 29 was getting 30 goals plus a season. id go with offer to clubs and put a price of £80 Million on his head see who puts in offers

Archived