Second Half Superstars

Can some explain why in the first half you can be beating a team 3-0 or even just hammering them on shots and possesions and then in the second half they turn in to Barcelona and create 20+ chances every game

are they being injected with Red bull or somthing

it doens't matter what your team talk says at half time they always turn in to the Harlem Globe Trotters and give you nothing

this happens with every team wether you are far supperior to them or your plays a league 1 side

is this a bug or what ??

Thanks

EG half time 2 shots 0 on target, My team 14 chances 6 on target 2 goals Woo Hoo !

full time 29 shots at goal 19 on target my team 16 shots at goal 6 on target full time score 4-2 WHAT !!!!! and this was portsmouth who did this and they are bottom of the league never won in 7, did they just remember that they are footballers lol

Perhaps you should single out individuals that are not playing so well and encourage them or give out to them.

Making substitutions helps too. Take off the player that's scoring a 6. or 7 and put on someone else.

Give the captain a special team talk and say Prove a Point or I have faith in your ability.

Managers inspire captains and captains inspire the players around them.

The dreaded second half super team.

I had this on a few occasions, to be honest it was my own fault, I got my half time team talk worng and my team switched off while the opposition manager got his right and motivated them.

As suggested above, check out the team talks guides in the T&T forum.

On another note, it is nice when you get the team talk correct at half time when you are trailing and your team goes out an scores a half dozen.

Archived