What will the fate of Hull be?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What will the fate of Hull be?

• Champions
    • Champions League qualification
    • Europa League qualification
    • Avoid relegation but not Europe qualification
    • Relegated

I am managing Hull as you may have heard and I would like to have fun with the community with a small poll guessing the fate of them!

Facts:

I have sold 1-2 very bad players and bought Badelj

After 10 games i lie in the 6th place of the league

What will be our last position? Guess now and discuss!

Oh I voted before I read the thread.

I don't care if you get relegated in the game or not. If 100 people think you get relegated you could replay the games until you don't or something.

Who cares.

It is diffucult to discuss as we do not know what is happening to teams around you in your game! So we can only guess based on the real life status of Hull City FC!

I know man! it is just a guessing game to give more excitement to my game and fun while discussing it! thanks!

Oh I voted before I read the thread.

I don't care if you get relegated in the game or not. If 100 people think you get relegated you could replay the games until you don't or something.

Who cares.

What to comment on that? Like i will win money if you guess wrong. OMG so weird some people in here are! because you reload every time you lose doesn't mean that others do.

Okay, I'll play. I say you finish 10th.

thanks for playing! i hope i finish 10th to be honest!

So now you're calling me a cheater because I don't care where you finish in the league in your game?

That's ridiculous. So is this thread.

If you find it ridiulous, do us a favour and don't post here! Also, i accused you of doing what you accuse others of doing.

thanks for playing! i hope i finish 10th to be honest!

If you find it ridiulous, do us a favour and don't post here! Also, i accused you of doing what you accuse others of doing.

You accuse me of doing what others do so I must be do what others do then? That's not very clever line of thinking.

I still think you'll get relegated. It's a bit like shooting in the dark, or you guessing what colour socks I'll wear tomorrow.

But whatever. I hope you don't get relegated though. It's the hardest part of the game, being relegated. It really sucks when it happens.

Good luck in your adventures.

i've voted confidently and reckon you can make europa league qualification although you'll have to battle hard to stay in those spots.

I wish but i highly doubt it....

Champions! :D

Just lol!

You accuse me of doing what others do so I must be do what others do then? That's not very clever line of thinking.

I still think you'll get relegated. It's a bit like shooting in the dark, or you guessing what colour socks I'll wear tomorrow.

But whatever. I hope you don't get relegated though. It's the hardest part of the game, being relegated. It really sucks when it happens.

Good luck in your adventures.

You will wear black socks yesterday/ Based on chances and luck. That is my poll about. Glad to see you are coming around

Ok then do us a favour.

Post a screen shot of the Screen that shows how many times you've saved the game. Post it.

Then at the end of the season post the screen shot showing date of end of season, league position, and amount of times the game was saved.

That's the only way we can verify your results, and it's not even that accurate.

I'd ask you to save your game at this point, and upload it to a file sharing site. Then also at the end of the season, upload the game again to a file sharing site, so that we can all verify you played the entire season without replaying a game or two.

Basically the amount of times you saved the game should verify if you were honest in your endeavors.

Otherwise, it's a bit pointless to guess how you're going to do, if you can easily tamper the results.

I think that's fair.

1) no one asked you to believe me!

2) no one has to take part in the poll! it is for the community and not for me to gain anything!

3) if your life is so sad and you have cheated so many times that you only find happiness in proving that other people cheat too, then this is pathetic

4) i am saving the game EVERY 3-4 days PLUS i have the 5 rolling autosave function on. I am not going to apologise to you because i need to be safe.

5) Honestly, stop posting. You are only harming the community . from now on i will ignore your posts. cheers

1) no one asked you to believe me!

Well how can it be any fun if you're the only one participating in it? You have to let others in on it some how to gauge the results and then decide. It's very pointless to ask if we can guess where you'll end up in the league if you don't prove to us that you did it without replaying the games, or any other underhanded tactics.

It would be nice if you let others play in your game too, otherwise it could be considered charade.

All I'm asking is that you post proof of your endeavors. And yes until then I can't believe a word you say on the results or where you finish in the league.

It's a fair request, even the screen shots aren't that hard to do. And it would show that you were honest and that the people that agreed to the poll and played the game of guessing where you finish got a fair result.

2) no one has to take part in the poll! it is for the community and not for me to gain anything!

Again, I thought the poll was about the Real Life Hull at first. My bad for not reading the thread first, but it was misleading to say the least.

And if it's for the community then play fair and post the screen shot of the amount of times you've saved the game. And again at the end of season so we can see that you did the people the pride of playing the season without cheating and that they get a fair result on their prediction.

Otherwise it's all a bit pointless.

3) if your life is so sad and you have cheated so many times that you only find happiness in proving that other people cheat too, then this is pathetic

Once again you accuse me of cheating? Or trying to prove others cheat? I have never done so. I've always said that it's up to the user to play the game the way they see fit. But it's however not an achievement in itself if you have cheated and you only really ever cheat yourself.

I have no problem with people cheating, or cheating in the game myself. But if you're going to ask people to judge where you come in the league at least do the honourable thing and post the amount of times you've saved the game.

It's not that hard. And if you're not cheating you shouldn't have a problem doing this.

4) i am saving the game EVERY 3-4 days PLUS i have the 5 rolling autosave function on. I am not going to apologise to you because i need to be safe.

Well then how can we be sure that you don't replay every game? You're not giving anyone any reassurances of Fair Play?

If you're worried about computer crashes you can get programs that autobackup certain folders, and you could keep backups of your game this way.

But if you're saving every 3 - 4 days, then nobody can be sure you didn't fudge the results.

5) Honestly, stop posting. You are only harming the community . from now on i will ignore your posts. cheers

Ignore me all you want, but I don't think this Game you're proposing is showing any signs of Fair Play.

All I'm asking is that you prove that you don't fudge the results. And I think that's fair. Again, otherwise, this is pointless.

Imagine everyone opening a thread like this every season...
It would be worse than patch time! :eek:

That's what I was saying. It's a bit pointless. Why don't we all open threads based on this format?

And it would be fun if the OP would post reasonable proof that they weren't replaying games or cheating or using editors etc.

It's a small request that would verify the results and make the Poll worthwhile and people's votes worthwhile.

That's what I was saying. It's a bit pointless. Why don't we all open threads based on this format?

And it would be fun if the OP would post reasonable proof that they weren't replaying games or cheating or using editors etc.

It's a small request that would verify the results and make the Poll worthwhile and people's votes worthwhile.

Because we don't all crave attention.

Also include the numerous threads you need to make to pick a team.

And the rants. Don't forget the rants. ;)

If someone uses an auto-rolling save, then the results of the test wouldn't be accurate. While I agree with you in theory, there's no actual way of proving it either way.

I don't get this thread at all. To be honest, I couldn't give a flying monkey where you finish either. *sigh*

Whats more entertaining is watching Tyson moan at you :rolleyes:

There's no point posting if you don't like the idea for a thread like this, personally i've never seen a thread like this and i find it interesting. Can we please try to keep the posts more relevant to the topic rather than posting about needing evidence and all the other rubbish, otherwise this thread will descend into nonsence and we all know we don't need another thread like that.

Its simple if you don't like it, don't post. Its not as if the thread is insulting in anyway.

I never said I didn't like the idea of it? Well I sorta did... what I really want is proof that the result isn't fudged... don' you want the same? Otherwise what's the point in guessing if the OP can just circumvent the real results and replay games for one reason or another?

Hang on a second I'm not moaning. I'm looking for a sense of proof from the OP that the Poll that you are all voting on is fair in that the game being played is being played fairly. Otherwise all the votes that people are giving are pointless. And without proof the game in the thread is pointless.

If it's a rolling save that's fine. We should expect to see a certain amount of saves over the season.

You do play more than one game a week on some occasions.

It's a fun game, it's just silly that I have to explain basic things to some people here.

Hang on a second I'm not moaning. I'm looking for a sense of proof from the OP that the Poll that you are all voting on is fair in that the game being played is being played fairly. Otherwise all the votes that people are giving are pointless. And without proof the game in the thread is pointless.

If it's a rolling save that's fine. We should expect to see a certain amount of saves over the season.

You do play more than one game a week on some occasions.

It's a fun game, it's just silly that I have to explain basic things to some people here.

Its only pointless if you're not willing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks everyone that cares about discussing more than arguing. Whoever wants to argue, there are other places. please, don't continue with that!

As i see most of the members vote for logical place of Hull! I wouldn't disagree. I think Europa League will be difficult. We will see though!

The only reason why i am not posting updates about my game is because this doesn't belong here but in the career section. If people are ok with doing it here then i have no problem!

I just wanted to see people's opinions!

Thanks everyone that cares about discussing more than arguing. Whoever wants to argue, there are other places. please, don't continue with that!

As i see most of the members vote for logical place of Hull! I wouldn't disagree. I think Europa League will be difficult. We will see though!

The only reason why i am not posting updates about my game is because this doesn't belong here but in the career section. If people are ok with doing it here then i have no problem!

I just wanted to see people's opinions!

If you knew it belonged it the career section, why post it here?

Not having a go, just asking.

i said why. for a general opinion of people. I wanted to see what the communtiy thinks about Hull. That's all. We can discuss further and post updates but the mkods will move it! so unless we have their permission it would be better to stick to the general discussion of guessing

You could have got opinions over in the career section.

You obviously don't read GD much, so I'll help you out. A lot of people post screenshots and small updates for their saves here. If it's over more than a season, it usually belongs in the career forum, but if it's just a one time thing, then it's pretty much allowed.

You probably should edit said screenshots into your OP, so people who vote in future have all the information available to them, instead of mindless guessing.

1) i know the rules pretty well

2) in career forum there are no people around

3) it is my right to ask whatever i want and in any way i want. SDo if i want a guess from someone's experience, it is my right. If you don't have experience over Hull, then better not to post.

Done with that, not going to answer to any more people with this attitude

*blinks*

Yes, because me attempting to help you is "attitude". :rolleyes:

1. If you're asking for confirmation on them, you obviously don't.

2. Yes, there are. You just have to be patient.

3. And it is our right to ask for more information.

I recommend you calm down. This is a public forum, and people will post their opinions. If you dislike the way some people act, I suggest not to post.

Sorry... are you siding with me or him? :p

I am backing you up there buddy. You have tried to help (a lot nicer than others would of done) and explained to him the situation.

And you get a reply like that?! Some people need to be more curtious (sp) and thank the help of others.

I am backing you up there buddy. You have tried to help (a lot nicer than others would of done) and explained to him the situation.

And you get a reply like that?! Some people need to be more curtious (sp) and thank the help of others.

Well then, thank you, mate. :thup:

Hope he takes the advice given by me and others on this thread onboard. :)

i said why. for a general opinion of people. I wanted to see what the communtiy thinks about Hull. That's all. We can discuss further and post updates but the mkods will move it! so unless we have their permission it would be better to stick to the general discussion of guessing

I voted based on the person who posted the poll, not the club Hull.

This is better suit in the Careers sub-forum, that is, if you plan to provide updates. If you don't, then the thread is pointless. If you know a thread doesn't belong here, then don't go ahead and post it in here anyway.

Anyway, closed as this thread is basically one huge argument.

Archived