winning champs league

Yes you will, unless you get sacked. I did this once, finished 7th in the league and won the champs league, but my board still sacked me after 20 years of service.

Thats some crazy decision making by the board. i finished 6th and won the champs league. i havent been sacked yet!!

Yorkshire won the CL in the County League game and as a result Wales got two entries into the ECL at the expense of one of their EL slots.

Did another country's team get booted to let Yorkshire in?

Yorkshire won the CL in the County League game and as a result Wales got two entries into the ECL at the expense of one of their EL slots.

Did another country's team get booted to let Yorkshire in?

Wales' co-efficient would have got a big boost, probably moving them up the table which gives them more places, and as a result another country whose teams performed poorly would have slipped down the table and lost a place.

Wales' co-efficient would have got a big boost, probably moving them up the table which gives them more places, and as a result another country whose teams performed poorly would have slipped down the table and lost a place.

Nope. I actually checked, the coef got a big boost, but they're still quite a way short of the 2 CL entry spots.

Yes, you do get into the CL; as I found out first hand, as I finished in the top 4 for the first time with Wednesday, only for sodding 7th placed Chelsea to go and win the CL, denying me a debut in the Champions League.

Archived