is there a way to see how an opposing team's season is shaping?

I am looking at my next opponent's home/away stats, and they are uniformly dull. Yet, they are in 6th place, three quarters of the way through the season in a 22 team league.

I assume that they started out strong, but have faded like a beautiful transplanted flower slowly wilting once exposed to sunlight (and lack of water).

I think it would be helpful if there was a graphic or something available that would chart points vs. time, at least for the teams in one's own league. That way, I would know whether I can rest some of the A team, so to speak.

Inquiring minds need to know!

I am looking at my next opponent's home/away stats, and they are uniformly dull. Yet, they are in 6th place, three quarters of the way through the season in a 22 team league.

I assume that they started out strong, but have faded like a beautiful transplanted flower slowly wilting once exposed to sunlight (and lack of water).

I think it would be helpful if there was a graphic or something available that would chart points vs. time, at least for the teams in one's own league. That way, I would know whether I can rest some of the A team, so to speak.

Inquiring minds need to know!

Go to the club, view their fixtures and voila you can see their recent results, in fact, any results this season and possibly previous seasons.

And what is a uniformly dull team that's 6th in the league? Even if every match has been 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1 to the other team which is quite dull in scoreline terms, still means they're obviously a resilient team.

As for the analogy to a flowers... just wtf?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doug m.:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, they do already have a chart showing a team's League Position over the season.

1. Go to the League Table.

2. Click on the Pos. number beside the team's name.

Archived