Isnt that Wierd?

On 10.2 I was Man Utd, and at the end Of the Season i didn't win anything, and with the World Cup drawing to an End, i wanted to be a National 'Big' Team Manager. But i didn't win anything last season and i didn't want to look like a fool when applying for a team who have just sacked their Manager. In the End it was my first season as manager, so i thought they were goin to say no anyway.

On 10.3 I was Man Utd, and at the End Of The Season, i won all trophies avalible.

So the World Cup Finshed, Spain, Brazil, Italy without a Manager, I thought although it was my first season i could have a chance to be a National Manager. I applied for Brazil, they wanted me to Join Brazil, i said yes and i was manager.

What am trying to say is even if its your first season as manager, should you really be able to be a manager for a National Team?

Does that really matter?

Yes of course it does. If your past experience is international footballer you can walk into a lot of jobs. If you set it to sunday league footballer on the other hand, you'll only get very very low jobs. It makes sense doesn't it? Maradona got the Argentina job because he was an international footballer...but you don't see someone from your local team going on to manage Barcelona do you?

Steve Staunton be another one :D

Hmmm... xD

Yeah, as is said above, indicating your past experience sort of gives you a hidden background of high level footballing involvement. It's like Alan Shearer being begged to take the Newcastle job - other than his reputation there was no real reason to want him as manager!

Archived