FMH08 Changes Manager 0.1 (Program)

Hiya.

Because there are some people who seem to have problems getting their changes.txt files working with FMH08 I created a little PC application which helps you with that. I think it's very user friendly.

So tonight I was bored and I decided to see if I could create an application

that will help these people to enjoy their game to the fullest and help me improve my programming experience.

Therefore it is possible that you might run into an unexpected bug sometimes, although I tried to

get them all out. (Don't worry, if anything goes wrong it will not brick your PSP)

Do read the readme file before you get started please to avoid any unnecessary questions.

Also be aware that you have to have the .NET Framework installed.

Download (Starts immediatly)

Hope you all enjoy this icon_biggrin.gif

Hiya.

Because there are some people who seem to have problems getting their changes.txt files working with FMH08 I created a little PC application which helps you with that. I think it's very user friendly.

So tonight I was bored and I decided to see if I could create an application

that will help these people to enjoy their game to the fullest and help me improve my programming experience.

Therefore it is possible that you might run into an unexpected bug sometimes, although I tried to

get them all out. (Don't worry, if anything goes wrong it will not brick your PSP)

Do read the readme file before you get started please to avoid any unnecessary questions.

Also be aware that you have to have the .NET Framework installed.

Download (Starts immediatly)

Hope you all enjoy this icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foggy21:

I have downloaded this and used it with no problems.

Do you mind if I also offer this on my site of course all credit will go to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't mind at all icon_smile.gif You got yourself a great site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived