Accrington Stanley

I have seen how well Lostcasue has done at Accrington Stanley (who are they?)so I am going to be them and try to emulate what Lostcause has done.

I have tried with Torquay but that really annoyed me because I would concede about 3 goals a game and never keep a clean sheet no matter who I played in goal.

So Lostcause can you give me some tips about the team eg who to keep, who to sell and who to sign (or anyone else for that matter) and also an excellent goalie who rarely concedes if possible.

Lostcause - Did you use Sugar Daddy ? and did you go straight up through the leagues or stay in a league for a bit then get promoted?

Also becasue I always get sacked I tried to put the No Sacking on to my PSP thorugh the FMH info website I put it on and I've still got the same unlockables as I had before.. Can anyone help me ??

I have seen how well Lostcasue has done at Accrington Stanley (who are they?)so I am going to be them and try to emulate what Lostcause has done.

I have tried with Torquay but that really annoyed me because I would concede about 3 goals a game and never keep a clean sheet no matter who I played in goal.

So Lostcause can you give me some tips about the team eg who to keep, who to sell and who to sign (or anyone else for that matter) and also an excellent goalie who rarely concedes if possible.

Lostcause - Did you use Sugar Daddy ? and did you go straight up through the leagues or stay in a league for a bit then get promoted?

Also becasue I always get sacked I tried to put the No Sacking on to my PSP thorugh the FMH info website I put it on and I've still got the same unlockables as I had before.. Can anyone help me ??

Yeah i used Sugar Daddy! and i used Jambo Daves 3-5-2 Tactic.. I Sold Everyone.. and brought Alves,Ledesema,Tevez,Adabayor,Castillas and many more names i brought mainly overseas players so i could open the no work permits unlockable.. So just buy from the big clubs and i sorta went stright up undeafeted in the league for 2 seasons and then i won the premiership and left them bacause my save game froze so i left and joined lecester and turned them into a formiddable force (arsenal got relegated) But accrington won the league that year but i won the prem the following 4 seasons twice with Lecster and twice with Everton using the same kinda thing

Selling the deadwood, Buying Excellent players using jambo daves tactic and sitting back and letting the players do the work!

Cheers Lostcasue hopefully I'll be able to sign Tevez, Adebayor, Alves etc. I meant to put who did you sing in your first season ? (sorry about that). I'll start it soon and I will update you ...... icon14.gif

Thanks

Ridley - I do check the forums everyday but I rarely post but I will post about my Accrington Stanley team and in other posts. icon14.gificon_smile.gif

Sorry to keep posting but I just thought I'd let you know I have got the no sacking preference to work because for some reason I had two ULES00934FMHCFG folders icon_confused.gif so I deleted it put it in one folder and it worked icon_smile.gif So now I am going to use that on my Accrington Stanley team when I start it later after my football training icon_cool.gif because I am fed up of being sacked when I am like 7th in the league icon_confused.gif. That's because I use sugar daddy though icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Cheers Lostcasue hopefully I'll be able to sign Tevez, Adebayor, Alves etc. I meant to put who did you sing in your first season ? (sorry about that). I'll start it soon and I will update you ...... icon14.gif

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are who i signed in my first season oh and Essian and Obi Mikel.. Just spend a truckload of cash and you win lol

Archived