private offers for players

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

If an offer is public, the player may be unsettled by the speculation, and other clubs might try and make an offer also. If it is private, nobody else will know about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In theory that's how it should work but actually in game it doesn't really work and all offers are public.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

If an offer is public, the player may be unsettled by the speculation, and other clubs might try and make an offer also. If it is private, nobody else will know about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, if the bid is made public it can hike the price up when more teams become alerted to it. Which can be good or bad, depending if you are the buyer or the seller icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

It's up to the selling club to decide whether or not to make it public. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not always the case, I recieved a bid from Liverpool for Aiden McGeady and they specified a private non-negoiable offer, which meant I couldn't change it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

It's up to the selling club to decide whether or not to make it public. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not always the case, I recieved a bid from Liverpool for Aiden McGeady and they specified a private non-negoiable offer, which meant I couldn't change it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well obviously, only if it's an option to do so.

Archived