Just some questions about the PSP version

I thought there is only 30 players per squad on the psp version but when I cicked on a link it said 36. Is it 36 or 30?

The premiership clubs will have more than 30 players in their squad so how did SI decide which players not to include in the squad and what happens to them players. Do the players still exisit in the game but given free transfers ir are they not included at all?

The psp version is a scaled down version, I know it will have no 2D highlights and less players per squad but do the players still have the same amount of attributes in their profile as the PC and 360 version?

I only have 32MB memory stick at the moment will that be enough?

I thought there is only 30 players per squad on the psp version but when I cicked on a link it said 36. Is it 36 or 30?

The premiership clubs will have more than 30 players in their squad so how did SI decide which players not to include in the squad and what happens to them players. Do the players still exisit in the game but given free transfers ir are they not included at all?

The psp version is a scaled down version, I know it will have no 2D highlights and less players per squad but do the players still have the same amount of attributes in their profile as the PC and 360 version?

I only have 32MB memory stick at the moment will that be enough?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thought there is only 30 players per squad on the psp version but when I cicked on a link it said 36. Is it 36 or 30? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its 36 players per squad, we upped it during development to ensure that all the best teams retained their best hot prospects.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The premiership clubs will have more than 30 players in their squad so how did SI decide which players not to include in the squad and what happens to them players. Do the players still exisit in the game but given free transfers ir are they not included at all? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We used a combination of methods, partially guided by our researchers and partially through an AI algorithm to find the most likely to be retained (ie. we retained all those which were requested to be retained and then used AI coding to fill in any remaining spaces available).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The psp version is a scaled down version, I know it will have no 2D highlights and less players per squad but do the players still have the same amount of attributes in their profile as the PC and 360 version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The database is the same as the PC and 360 version however some of the attributes have been grouped on the screen to ensure that things are as easy to read as possible (so on the PSP player profile heading for instance shows a combination of 'heading and jumping' as that takes up less 'screen space' then showing both on the screen).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I only have 32MB memory stick at the moment will that be enough? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes that will be fine.

Thanks for the reply Marc. 36 players in a squad should be plenty. Looking forward to it arriving next week. I will have bought the game on PSP, 360 and PC for a combined total of £62 which isn't bad considering it costs £50 just for the 360 version and I will have bought them all on day of release icon14.gif.

SynapseR: The maximum a squad can hold is 36 players. On start-up I believe most squads have 35 players or under to ensure there is room for at least one signing.

Generally most squads on start-up will be somewhere between 28-33 players which leaves you room to add to the team if you wish. Of course, you can always get rid of players by selling or releasing them to make room.

Archived