Operating System Graphics

I'm new to football manager. I started a career and the first game I played the graphics really sucked. My friend plays it on a Windows Vista operating system and it is much better. I am currently running Windows XP. In order to fix the graphics can I download a patch, change my settings or do I have to buy Vista or Windows 7?

I'm new to football manager. I started a career and the first game I played the graphics really sucked. My friend plays it on a Windows Vista operating system and it is much better. I am currently running Windows XP. In order to fix the graphics can I download a patch, change my settings or do I have to buy Vista or Windows 7?

FM2010 works fine on Windows XP, check you CPU, RAM, & Graphics card.

FM2010 works fine on Windows XP, check you CPU, RAM, & Graphics card.

Everything is fine except the graphics card which may be causing the players to not move smoothly. Is their a way of updating the graphics card or do i need to buy a new one.

It is unlikely to be the OS that is causing any issues but far more likely to be the graphics card.

I would recommend that you make sure that you have the current driver for your card and check the official minimum system specification that Sega/SI advertise and see if your card meets it.

If it doesn't and you have all the updated drivers then it is likely it would need to be upgraded to play 3D (I'm assuming it is 3D you are on about?).

It is unlikely to be the OS that is causing any issues but far more likely to be the graphics card.

I would recommend that you make sure that you have the current driver for your card and check the official minimum system specification that Sega/SI advertise and see if your card meets it.

If it doesn't and you have all the updated drivers then it is likely it would need to be upgraded to play 3D (I'm assuming it is 3D you are on about?).

Everything meets the requirements. My card doesn't and i am having problems with the 3D. Can i get a new one or can i upgrade the card some other way.

Everything meets the requirements. My card doesn't and i am having problems with the 3D. Can i get a new one or can i upgrade the card some other way.

What Graphix Card do you have? and what res have you set your card to run on?

depending on what is on your motherboard AGP or PCIe you can buy a new graphics card to make the graphics on every game not just the 3D on FM better

Archived