cant continue game... dont have enough home grown players

hello,

after a lot of hard graft and work i've got the wonder dagenham and redbridge into the UEFA cup (won the FA Cup in my first season in the prem)

unfortunately i wasnt aware of the 4 home grown players rule and only have 2 players who have been trained at my club (dag & red youth set up is useless)

i now cant continue my game...

does anyone have any advice?

Seriously, I cant win **** my first season with Valencia, you guys win the FA cup with Dagenham? Well..

As they said, holiyday should fix it.

Holidaying will fix it because your assistant will register 23 players, but he will register who he wants and not necessarily who you want so I would not recommend this approach. Like Tomer said if you are 2 HG players short, just register 23 players.

Seriously, I cant win **** my first season with Valencia, you guys win the FA cup with Dagenham? Well..

As they said, holiyday should fix it.

He didn't win the FA cup in his first season, he said first season in prem :)

hello,

after a lot of hard graft and work i've got the wonder dagenham and redbridge into the UEFA cup (won the FA Cup in my first season in the prem)

unfortunately i wasnt aware of the 4 home grown players rule and only have 2 players who have been trained at my club (dag & red youth set up is useless)

i now cant continue my game...

does anyone have any advice?

clearly says won fa cup

What's bolded is what he said, first season in the Premiership, read the post fully.

Archived