Can't Switch Back to 10.2

When starting a new game you get to choose a database: Default, 10.2 and 10.3. However i want to start a game using 10.2 so i can use the genie scout but when the database loads it's always version 10.3 no matter what option i choose. Can anyone shed anymore light on this? Cheers

When starting a new game you get to choose a database: Default, 10.2 and 10.3. However i want to start a game using 10.2 so i can use the genie scout but when the database loads it's always version 10.3 no matter what option i choose. Can anyone shed anymore light on this? Cheers

Program version and database version are two different things. Database 10.3 means the updated database that come with patch 10.3, that's all. You can choose which database to use wen starting a new game but you cannot choose which patch version to use.

If you have the Steam version of the game you have no choice but to use the latest patch (10.3). If you have a boxed version, you can re-install the game and ten patch it up to whichever level you want by installing the relevant patch (e.g. 10.2)

Personally I would wait until they release a new Genie Scout that is compatible with 10.3 (Well actually I wouldn't use Genie Scout at all but that's beside the point...)

Archived