New to the Game

Hi guys so im new to FM...just purchased the game was looking to start a long term save with a team in the EPL.

Im not looking for a walk in the park, but a save thats fun in the long run. could anyone suggest a team. a Top 10 team would be nice..:D How about the Hammers??

I would suggest a quick test game (1-2 seasons) with a top team before jumping in full time. But as regards a fun challenge Aston Villa are fairly rich and need some changes, Man City are problably too eas y long term, Spurs seem to come good a lot, Everton have good first team but no money, Hammers have middling first team and no money.

I actually did one mate with Chelsea...it was pretty easy and straight forward..dint tweak around with the first team nor the transfers...and was already top of the league by the end of November.

I was thinking of doing one with Everton, but a friend of mine said that they done really have much in the bank. Thats left me pndering...

I would suggest a quick test game (1-2 seasons) with a top team before jumping in full time. But as regards a fun challenge Aston Villa are fairly rich and need some changes, Man City are problably too eas y long term, Spurs seem to come good a lot, Everton have good first team but no money, Hammers have middling first team and no money.

Welcome Ryan...

firstly id suggest you come to the good players and team guide.... plenty of brilliant info and help there..

secondly.. I would always suggest you go with one of the big teams.. its easier to get a grip with the game

but if your comfortable with that... id suggest any of the next tier of prem teams... west ham, villa, tottenham , everton are all brilliant for long term saves in my opinion..

as a side note.... make sure you get your game all patched up and updated.. improves the game vastly..

and good luck

:thup:

Welcome Ryan...

firstly id suggest you come to the good players and team guide.... plenty of brilliant info and help there..

secondly.. I would always suggest you go with one of the big teams.. its easier to get a grip with the game

but if your comfortable with that... id suggest any of the next tier of prem teams... west ham, villa, tottenham , everton are all brilliant for long term saves in my opinion..

as a side note.... make sure you get your game all patched up and updated.. improves the game vastly..

and good luck

Must echo Welsh's sentiments about GPTG, lots of helpful posters and a wealth of info. Come on over, you know you want to!

Welcome Ryan...

and good luck

Thanks Welshace...

So can I post the same question in the Good players forum??? Oh yeah I purchased it from steam...so lucky me ;) its all patched up and ready to play...however was disappointed that the winter transfers takes place early on in the season..well im looking forward to the game..

Thanks Welshace...

So can I post the same question in the Good players forum??? Oh yeah I purchased it from steam...so lucky me ;) its all patched up and ready to play...however was disappointed that the winter transfers takes place early on in the season..well im looking forward to the game..

Theres a 'what team should I be thread' over there. Just ask what you are looking for and people will chip in with their opinions.

Cool...can somone close a thread then i created on that forum...cause I already created one...my bad and i appologise

Just private message one of the mods over there, it might not be done until tomorrow, but they should do it for you. Just remember to give them a link to the thread.

Archived