Man Utd youth

Can anybody tell me why Michelle Fornasier, Alberto Massaci and Paul Pogba have a global ban at the begining of the game and why Gay Neville always starts in the reserves

I suppose it's to reflect the fact they couldn't play until January, which was what happened in real-life I think.

And Gary Neville isn't gay, but in terms of CA and reputation is somewhere near 3rd and 4th-choice right-back and with his age the game will see him as expendable as a result.

I suppose it's to reflect the fact they couldn't play until January, which was what happened in real-life I think.

And Gary Neville isn't gay, but in terms of CA and reputation is somewhere near 3rd and 4th-choice right-back and with his age the game will see him as expendable as a result.

Hahahaa great post! :D

Also you are spot on in both points you made after ;)

What patch are you using? I've just started a game with the 10.3 patch and the players you mentioned do not have a global ban in my game and I've played them in a couple of games. As for Neville I think the game just considers him over the hill a bit.

What patch are you using? I've just started a game with the 10.3 patch and the players you mentioned do not have a global ban in my game and I've played them in a couple of games. As for Neville I think the game just considers him over the hill a bit.

On 10.3, I know for definite that Pogba has a global ban.

Archived