Who should be a -10

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm an Evertonian, and no way should Rodwell be a -10. Nor Hazard really - both would do well to be a -9.

Not really sure if anyone is coming through to be a -10 - which would be a new Lionel Messi/Wayne Rooney.

I totally agree with this post.

Rodwell isn't nailed on to become close to the world's best player - just a very good one. He should be a -9. I'd say Hazard should be a -9 too.

-10 should be reserved for those who will definitely be amongst the world's best players - it's just a question of how far they'll go: Excellent players or best in the world?

I would love to see Paloschi as a -10, only because I think he is absolutely brilliant. Don't think he quite warrants one yet though.

His RL performances are brilliant, the young lad knows what he is doing.

have to agree that -10 need to be spared for only the very top prospects and not handed out willynilly...

pjanic is a definate world beater in the making tbh...

ballotelli definately has the talent.. just lacking the mentality right now , but so did some of the worlds best.

lukaku is shaping up nicely to be the best prospect in the world right now.

and rodwell is close to -10 standard for me.. but not quite... but im quite reserved when it comes to british talent as its easy for them to get overhyped in our own press.. although he is about as composed a player as i have ever seen for a long time at his age

I reckon the "definitely going to become world class" statement is off the mark, what has, for example, Eduardo Salvio proved?

Yes, he got a cap, but Maradona makes weird decisions, Higuain is awesome but iirc he doesn't even have 5 caps.

But anyway, Kjaer. imo best CB at his age shown more than Otamendi atleast imo

I would love to see Paloschi as a -10, only because I think he is absolutely brilliant. Don't think he quite warrants one yet though.

His RL performances are brilliant, the young lad knows what he is doing.

He is already the best goal scorer on FM after a couple of seasons, scary to think of him having even better stats lol.

I agree with Canales being a -10. I have watched him play several times (in real life :p ) and he is a brilliant talent for such a young player.

Canales is about the closest I can think of he has been stunning this season and will only get better and better.

He is already the best goal scorer on FM after a couple of seasons, scary to think of him having even better stats lol.

I know, he is a hero in FM :p Devestating attributes in 9/10 save.

Love him in RL as well, think he is a talent to watch for sure.

Like I said, I didn't say he deserves a -10, would just love him to be it :D! He would be one of the best by far on the game.

I reckon the "definitely going to become world class" statement is off the mark, what has, for example, Eduardo Salvio proved?

Yes, he got a cap, but Maradona makes weird decisions, Higuain is awesome but iirc he doesn't even have 5 caps.

But anyway, Kjaer. imo best CB at his age shown more than Otamendi atleast imo

i was with you right until you wanted kjaer to be a -10...

he's a little old to have a negative PA and is solid for sure... nowhere near the best at all...

Can't help but think Canales is being overhyped too - scored some really good goals in January and showed glimpses of outstanding talent, but has 1 goal and 1 assist in his last 10 games as Racing limp towards relegation. I don't watch him that often though, but just think -9 is much more appropriate.

i was with you right until you wanted kjaer to be a -10...

he's a little old to have a negative PA and is solid for sure... nowhere near the best at all...

welshy ;) Kjaer already does have a negative PA

and is a year younger than Otamendi (who we all know's PA). I am not saying he deserves a -10, I am just correcting you and being picky. :p

On Canales: Here's his CA/PA progression (obvious spoiler):

10.0: 114/-8

10.2: 121/-9

10.3: 140/-10

Don't get me wrong, but I don't know of any player that goes from potentially a good player to potentially the best player in the world in the space of 6 months. I can't help but think that -9 is still much more appropriate for Canales given he has had half - half! - a good season.

Think you have to remember though what PA means. It's potential. So if they're showing quality in glimpses, the odd match here, the odd goal there, then they have the potential to be world beaters. If they're already playing to a consistently high standard then that's a reflection of their CA surely?

Think you have to remember though what PA means. It's potential. So if they're showing quality in glimpses, the odd match here, the odd goal there, then they have the potential to be world beaters. If they're already playing to a consistently high standard then that's a reflection of their CA surely?

Lots of players show glimpses of talent here and there, but that can be construed as "having a good game".

Don't get me wrong, but I don't know of any player that goes from potentially a good player to potentially the best player in the world in the space of 6 months. I can't help but think that -9 is still much more appropriate for Canales given he has had half - half! - a good season.

Good points, and that progression does seem a bit exaggerated.

He may have only had half a good season so far but he has been very good and he is only very young. He has been holding his own against players of around 140 to 180 CA so I think that him being at around that level is pretty much spot on.

What about Raheem Sterling (Next Years FM ofc), just moved to Liverpool and meant to be the next big thing, was in the QPR squad at the age of 15 a couple of times iirc.

Also, Emmanuel Mbola, a 16 year old Zambian international, (youngest ever ACON player and made his international debut at the age of 14!) who plays for Pyunik, week in week out and has been heavily linked with a move to Spurs or Dinamo Zagreb.

Vladimir Weiss is my last suggestion, had a good few appearances at Man City, and is performing well at Bolton.

Lots of players show glimpses of talent here and there, but that can be construed as "having a good game".

But if they have a good game doesn't that mean that they have the potential to have good games more regularly? Doesn't mean they will and maybe they will just be a flash in the pan but they have the potential to perform like that all the time. Isn't that how the current CA/PA system works? Just because a player has a PA of -10 and gets assigned 195 in a save doesn't mean his CA would ever get near it.

I forgot about sterling - sorta screwed up going to Liverpool though, benitez has NO record of bringing through players, should've gone to Arsenal or Man Utd. He's reputed to be the next Rooney

Victor Moses is highly rated, I've never seen him play though, is he any good?

I forgot about sterling - sorta screwed up going to Liverpool though, benitez has NO record of bringing through players, should've gone to Arsenal or Man Utd. He's reputed to be the next Rooney

Victor Moses is highly rated, I've never seen him play though, is he any good?

Overhyped imo.

Like a lot of players

Archived