FM Handheld 2007 in the States

Anyone know of anywhere in the states to order the game from? gogamer.com was apparently unaware of it and currently is not carrying it.

If not, anyone in the states have any good experiences with any of the euro sites that are selling it? The last time I ordered a FM product through one it turned in to a disaster so I am hesitant.

Anyone know of anywhere in the states to order the game from? gogamer.com was apparently unaware of it and currently is not carrying it.

If not, anyone in the states have any good experiences with any of the euro sites that are selling it? The last time I ordered a FM product through one it turned in to a disaster so I am hesitant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Breaker2:

If not, anyone in the states have any good experiences with any of the euro sites that are selling it? The last time I ordered a FM product through one it turned in to a disaster so I am hesitant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe try www.gamespot.com

Archived