Scouts and their Attributes

Something I have never really understood but never bothered asking.

When it comes to looking for a scout, do I only go by their JPP and JPA? Or are the other attributes important like Determination, Level of Discipline and such?

I know with Coaches, Motivating, Determinations and Level of Discipline are ever so important. You cannot just have an Attacking Coach with just 19 for Attacking, then 5 for Determination as this would result in bad star rating and him not being very good.

Is that the same with Scouts? or does it really matter?

Is someone this (pretend they both have the same JPA/JPP);

francis.png

Going to better at Judging/Scouting than someone like this;

sandroz.png

Or doesn't the other attributes matter at all?

Thanks for any feedback.

I think the Tactical Knowledge attribute is important when you use the scout to scout your next opposition. Determination might influence how many players he will find when sent to scout a region/competition/whatever. That's it, as far as I know.

I only look at JPA/JPP, there's no evidence that any other attributes are important and my observations are that they make no difference.

Tactical knowledge is a possible exception in those circumstances.

Cheers guys :thup:

Never quite known, would love to know from someone from SI, if they can clarify they do nothing?

I never thought they did anything except perhaps Determination. Its good to have that with players and staff :cool:

Could Determination help Scouts find players ? You know, when you send them to scout a region, or a nation and so on.

I look at the Pot. Ability and Cur. Ability, if I can find someone with good Discipline then it's great, but I don't dismiss a Scout for having low stats (other than Potential)

Archived