Team colors affect you?

I can't say that colors affect me, but the kit does. I often manage teams because I like their the kit.

Umm I guess I was wrong. Colors affect me to.

Because if the kit has an ugly color, the kit in it self will probably be ugly as well.

I really am not bothered by the team colours. My missus saw me scouting a player from Palermo the other day and now wants me to 'manage that team... the pink one."

lol! i must admit that the color i like, not the kit though, maybe because i can't find it in graphics!

I can't say that colors affect me, but the kit does. I often manage teams because I like their the kit.

Umm I guess I was wrong. Colors affect me to.

Because if the kit has an ugly color, the kit in it self will probably be ugly as well.

yes they do affect you! kits affect me too in the same way! they are connected i think!

Just fire up FMRTE and change em if you don't like em

Unrealistic, many questions from people in forums when i will be posting ss!

interestingly enough i like the kits of those teams. i can't manage due to color, arsenal, chelsea, juventus, lyon as they seem boring. actually though i am more affected positively. for example i would like to manage OM, Barcelona, bordeaux, man utd, aek, inter, roma due to their kits!

I must admit I am affected by the colours and much prefer the teams with all the logos added rather than teams without.

I'm currently coming to the end of the season with a Bradford save (10.3) and having had a very good season am being linked with alot of big clubs (even though started as automatic and unemployed) but am severely tempted by Aberdeen as could be a good challenge and really like their kits logos and colours!!!

It's not unusual, the colours and names we see helps form our perceptions. One of the more trivial reasons for wanting to expand into having much more playable countries this year is the greater variety of colours and the like that I'd be able to experience. I have my personal colour preferences and if I can't decide between 2 or more very similar jobs then it might even be a 'tiebreaker' factor, though there are hardly any clubs I'd try and avoid on colour issues, Angri I'm looking in your general direction.

It is something I consider when I pick a team at the start. If it's going to be a long term project I don't want to always have a nasty colour at the top of my screen.

It's a career game then I'm not so fussed as I'll move onwards and upwards in time.

Archived