How can i see the reputation of teams?

In the pre-game editor you can see those values on the screen of every club, in the general section though maybe not on the first tab.

With third party tools I'm afraid I have no experience with which I could help you. I think on FMRTE you should be able to both see and edit those values.

Found it! and back to the topic:

Team = reputation

Real madrid = 9500

Man Utd rep = 9250

OM = 8000

AEK = 6750

Hull = 5500

sorry but i can't agree! How can I agree with the fact that Real Madrid is more famous than Man utd, that Hull a premier league team is less famous than AEK?

I agree on everything of that.

Real is the biggest club in human history. And Hull is an English 2nd division club who was in the EPL once in a moon and never achieved anything up there. Compare that to a side winning title multiple times which also features in the UCL in recent years.

If you think that's an issue, go to the data issues forum.

Found it! and back to the topic:

Team = reputation

Real madrid = 9500

Man Utd rep = 9250

OM = 8000

AEK = 6750

Hull = 5500

sorry but i can't agree! How can I agree with the fact that Real Madrid is more famous than Man utd, that Hull a premier league team is less famous than AEK?

it looks like you are from England :)

nope but i really believe that man utd is tge most popular club on earth

But reputation is about how good a club are not how popular they are. Anyway if there was a competition for the most popular club in the world it would probably go to Flamengo as they are insanely popular in Brazil, reporting a roughly equal number of fans there as United claim for their worldwide fan base (I know these figures are going to be wildly inaccurate propoganda, but I would trust Flamengos numbers more than Uniteds, and I'm a United fan).

no because reputation does not change so easily PLUS football is not that old that people can forget. Do you mean that because Leeds is where it is now, it shouldn't be rated as one of the top 20 English clubs? It should, they are not good though anymore! Same with Last year Juventus etc

If it was for how good they were then Man U would be top so whoever said that was slightly misinformed.

But Real Madrid should have a higher reputation. They've been the richest club in the world for a few years now, some of that is down to shirt sales which shows a good reputation. They also have the most Euro Cups so will appear all over the world in the news for that, they've also had Zidane, Figo, Carlos, Ronaldo x2, Kaka etc. All those players are the best of their generation and known throughout the world and being linked to Madrid boosts their reputation too. It makes sense.

Besides, 250 points difference really isn't much so it's not a big issue.

no because reputation does not change so easily PLUS football is not that old that people can forget. Do you mean that because Leeds is where it is now, it shouldn't be rated as one of the top 20 English clubs? It should, they are not good though anymore! Same with Last year Juventus etc

agreed, but the point is that leeds were good at one point thus giving them the high rep, but im sure just because a team was good at one point wont attract top players to the club, and i think thats what the reputation is for in the game, to gauge what players will want to move where.

if your talking about real life then id agree with the leeds thing

Archived