Rot in the reserves/never play for your team again

Have quite often wished for a feature in CM/FM to tell a player for whatever reason, (indiscipline on the field/off the field (bad mouthing manager in media) /too many poor games etc), that he is "going to rot in the reserves/never play for your team again" And that while he is left to rot, he automatically recieves no training (and his stats therefore decline), and that unless he has a minimum fee get out clause or you secify otherwie all bids are auto rejected so that you have the fun of watching this player fall to pieces.

Wow! I started reading that suggestion and thought, okay, it happens in real life occansionly, maybe it could be in.

But then you just went off on some ridiculous suggestion of auto reject bids just to enjoy watching him rot! lol.

I think maybe a situation where you could tell a player he will never play for the club again whilst you're in charge?

I would like to see that as an option as far as the media and player interaction are concerned.

Other than that I disagree. You are legally obliged to let your players train, so that won't work anyway and you can already make a setting for auto-rejecting offers though it's beyond me why I would ever use that.

Archived