French League 2: Teams coming from CFA?

OK I have 2 game files and on one of them I'm playing as Cannes in Ligue 2. ow on the other file , everytime you look at teams that get relegated from Ligue 2 , they always come back for the next season.

Is it a glitch that Cannes was the only CFA team in Ligue 2 that got promoted from CFA?

Also , is it possible that if you get relegated from Ligue 2 , you go to play in CFA league or you just get sacked?

Let me know Marc, thanks

OK I have 2 game files and on one of them I'm playing as Cannes in Ligue 2. ow on the other file , everytime you look at teams that get relegated from Ligue 2 , they always come back for the next season.

Is it a glitch that Cannes was the only CFA team in Ligue 2 that got promoted from CFA?

Also , is it possible that if you get relegated from Ligue 2 , you go to play in CFA league or you just get sacked?

Let me know Marc, thanks

• SI Staff

With regards to promotion/relegation from inactive divisions these should be slightly more varied (with the teams coming up) with this years version - but it is biased slightly towards teams with players (as it makes for more realistic gameplay) and thats why you'll generally see a small subset of possible clubs involved.

Archived