8.0.2 Patch

Originally posted by philkemp:

Does the patch also come in a non-torrent form? I don't have the net at home yet so I have to make do with the one at work. I don't think they'd be very pleased if I put bitTorrent on their machine

I don't think they'll be very pleased if you download 144mb direct download either icon_razz.gif the link I provided is a direct download.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by philkemp:

Does the patch also come in a non-torrent form? I don't have the net at home yet so I have to make do with the one at work. I don't think they'd be very pleased if I put bitTorrent on their machine

I don't think they'll be very pleased if you download 144mb direct download either icon_razz.gif the link I provided is a direct download. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who do you work for? The place I'm at doesn't mind what we do (to a certain extent) and a 500 mb download was fine last week, so I think they will be ok with 144 mb

Originally posted by philkemp:

Also, I clicked the link you posted, and ended up with them saying that free members can upload a limit of 100 meg.... cba to sign up, Anyone know any FREE places to get the patch?

But you're trying to DOWNload, so you don't need so sign up. icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest davidjones533

Thanks for sharing the link!

I don't know why SI bother making a patch and then make it totally unavailable for download.

Yeah the same thing's been happening with me. I've been stuck with playing 8.01 for ages and watching my players dribble round the keeper spoon it over the bar or smack it wide and those stupid corners that never go past the first defender. So annoying. Cheers for the link.

I don't think they "Soccer Manager" is at that Link, I know, I know, I got stuck with the American version.

I'm not sure I want to D/L the PC 8.02 as I don't know if it will work with the American version. Any one know where a link to that one is? or are both the same?

Thanks.

I don't think they have "Soccer Manager" is at that Link, I know, I know, I got stuck with the American version.

I'm not sure I want to D/L the PC 8.02 as I don't know if it will work with the American version. Any one know where a link to that one is? or are both the same?

Thanks.

Yea, I know I posted twice, I forgot my email addy, but wanted to keep this on my user name so I can find it later.

Nomis07 thanks for the link to the patch. Im downloading it right now but my computer doesnt recognise the file. If I get this Winrar or Winzip thing to open it will it work automically or what will happen?

Thanks

Originally posted by Printer:

Nomis07 thanks for the link to the patch. Im downloading it right now but my computer doesnt recognise the file. If I get this Winrar or Winzip thing to open it will it work automically or what will happen?

Thanks

Yes, it should work automatically. I would recommend getting 7-Zip instead though, as it is permanently free and doesn't nag you with screens telling you to buy it, and also is better. http://www.7zip.org

Archived