Can one of you fine gentlemen help me pick my team?

Problem

Just started a game with Villareal and went on a Real Madrid style spending spree and ended up with a lot of good players but i cant decide which players would be my best XI (my preffered formation is the one shown in the image below).

Villa_help.jpg

Transfers

Was able to afford afformented players by using the 48months feature and by using the 500k excess wage budget that Villareal had.

villa_transfers.jpg

So can one of u fine chaps help me? (TBH im just being lazy :p)

GK. Ustari

DR. Rafinha

DL. Marcano

DC. G.Rodriguez

DC. Fazio

MC. Veloso

AMR. Cazorla

AML. Bounanotte

AMC. Cani

FC. Rossi

FC. Milevskyi/Gignac/Nilmar

Than you can swap, Cani, Bounanotte and Cazorla as you please, without ofc putting Bounanotte in AMR and such

also go back in time and don't sell Ibagaza, terrible decision.

Suppose i better help if you're making decisions like that ;)

Lopez/Kameni

Rafinha

Fazio

Marcano

Capdevilla

Senna

Veloso (both DM)

Cazorla

Rossi

Nilmar/Milevskiy

Gignac

Play Oscar Ustari as a deep lying outside left, giuseppe rossi as a rigid defensive sweeper, miguel veloso at left back and Angel as high up as possible with a license to roam. Also it's imperative you play Rafinha at half back - but with a license to kill.

Played like this in my first friendly match and won 3-0 thanks :thup:. Ustari got a hatrick with Angel setting up all 3 of the goals however im not too sure about giving Rafinha a licence to kill as he got sent of for strangling an opposition defender. Apparently killing someone is "illegal" in football. What is the game coming to eh?

If you aren't able to pick a team from your own players, should you really be playing a football management game?

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Im delightfully mad you see

omg...dude you went and bought 2 goalkeepers for 1 position when the current GK is decent enough...then you go out and buy gignac and milevski for 1 position and you have 3 world class DM to cover 1 position...Do you even know what you are doing???? or just going crazy like a kid in a candy shop being given free candy???? its no wonder teams like you and Madrid cant win championships cause they dont really know their best 11 when they have 15 world class players in their team...u need a team...u fool not individuals.

dude ur asking him to sit gignac...u crazy...hes got a killer of a right foot and can bang in goals for fun

gk.kameni

rb.rafinha

lb.marcano

cb.fazio

cb.rodriguez

rm.cani

lm.Buonanotte

cm.martinez

cm.veloso

st.milesky

st.rossi

omg...dude you went and bought 2 goalkeepers for 1 position when the current GK is decent enough...then you go out and buy gignac and milevski for 1 position and you have 3 world class DM to cover 1 position...Do you even know what you are doing???? or just going crazy like a kid in a candy shop being given free candy???? its no wonder teams like you and Madrid cant win championships cause they dont really know their best 11 when they have 15 world class players in their team...u need a team...u fool not individuals.

I actually bought 3 keepers :D and i love candy.

This is the other keeper i bought a random regen from fiorentina

villareal_keeps.jpg

no he shouldnt, he should be continuing with his efforts on a 97/98 database ;)

Shhh dont tell anyone but i stopped trying to create that as it would have taken up too much time and it felt a bit like work. Playing is much more fun.

how did you manage to spend 94m with them?

did you cheat?

If you spend 94 million all you need is a budget of 24 million if you spend over 48 months. As he also received 19 million he could spend that much even when just having a 5 million starting budget, if he was allowed to respend 100% of the earnings.

Risk yes, cheating I smell not.

If you spend 94 million all you need is a budget of 24 million if you spend over 48 months. As he also received 19 million he could spend that much even when just having a 5 million starting budget, if he was allowed to respend 100% of the earnings.

Risk yes, cheating I smell not.

But isn't that going to absolutely destroy his club's finances?

The trawler was Cantona, the sardines his words and the seagulls the journalists. It's just a simple metaphor and hardly conveys madness.

Try again. :thup:

HE KARATE KICKED SOMEONE IN THE FACE!

He is crazy and also starrs in terrible films :thdn:

A good quality assistant manager will help you pick your team :)

If you want me to do it for you, then I'm afraid I want a four year contract at €10,000 a week please, before I make any suggestions ;)

Ill offer you £1,000 per week with a 50% future transfer fee and £130 per apperance

Archived