I hate press conferences

I'm sure I say the most normal obvious things during my press conferences as England manager and all I get back is John Terry is ENRAGED at your comments. Then he plays terribly. The answers are never what I would really say anyway. I liked the idea of press conferences but they're just terrible at the moment.

Or am I completely wrong?

Almost every single journalist is listed as "strong dislike" or "hatred" towards me...even though I answer all of their (stupid) questions. Can't stand this feature, but it sure as heck isn't worth leaving your assman to upset your team.

yeah I get that to looknohands. I did get rid of Terry eventually but I still get angry players - even for the world cup final, and then I find their performance is bad. Even if I told the players I was going to rape them regardless of the score I'd expect them to be geed up enough for a world cup final. (I didn't say that by the way)

i would like alot more choices because they also do my head in, i just look at the answers now and know what the question is, but repeated questions: Just imagine how many times Sir Fergie or Benitez will talk about that penalty against Liverpool for Man U, more that twice i'd imagine

Worst feature in the game by a country mile. I wish I could just turn them off to be honest or at least find an ass man with common sense. The interaction between players/managers/coaches/the press/fans is something that I would love to see massively improved in FM11........ not that I'll be buying it untill at least February next year due to this editions fiasco. Think I've finally learnt my lesson. Buying on release is almost a complete waste of time.

Archived