Increasing Squad Harmony

Alot of my players have been complaining about a lack of harmony in the squad and I was just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem before?

Not entirely sure how i can increase squad harmony either, but i feel it could be something which can be increased with a few victories, otherwise i have no idea how im going to fix it, any ideas?

Are you having a lot of mentor/student partnerships not working, and players falling out over it. That will not help with harmony. Maybe praise a few players if they deserve it, or stronger interaction generally. Also if you are giving fines to some players for sendings off etc. and only warnign others that won't help.

I think i may have solved it now boys. If you go to the board room you are allowed to arrange a team meeting between players, hopefully that will sort everything out

How do you do this?!?!?!??!?!? Unless you mean backroom advice meetings?4

edit: Have now checked the board room and done the other way that someone mentioned elsewhere and i can't see anything about team meetings. squad harmonys the lowest it can be.

you can get players to call team meetings as well in the player interaction screen.. But beware, i was messing around with one of my players and decided to call a team meeting to improve the league position. The meeting did not go well and everyones morale went from superb to poor, or very poor or good.

it affects your performance of the next couple of games as well.

you can get players to call team meetings as well in the player interaction screen.. But beware, i was messing around with one of my players and decided to call a team meeting to improve the league position. The meeting did not go well and everyones morale went from superb to poor, or very poor or good.

it affects your performance of the next couple of games as well.

I have NEVER seen the option. Maybe it comes up when one of the players complain???

Archived