Thierry Henry

I Use 4-4-2 diamond with Arsenal which seems to work quite well. Problem is that Henry does not seem to score that often but does get a very good average rating, where as strikers like Adebayor and Teves will easily score alot more than him even though their average ratings won't be quite as good. Has anybody else had this problem with him?

I Use 4-4-2 diamond with Arsenal which seems to work quite well. Problem is that Henry does not seem to score that often but does get a very good average rating, where as strikers like Adebayor and Teves will easily score alot more than him even though their average ratings won't be quite as good. Has anybody else had this problem with him?

• SI Staff

By the sounds of things Henry is going a lot of the work which creates the goals but the other strikers are getting more space and actually scoring.

This might simply be because Henry has an awesome reputation and so is more likely to be tightly marked then other players up front for you ...

If you want Henry specifically to score then I'd suggest not giving him forward runs and encourage him to run with the ball/take long shots and generally be more selfish ..

Well In my first season i signed Lorente,who partnered Henry upfront.

After the first 7 games Henry was goaless while Lorente was scoring from 2-4 a game.My initial thought was Henry was having a terrible start to the season.

I assumed wrong as Henry had a high average rating and a handful of assists,So although he is not scoring he is just as valuable as the goal scorers.

Archived